Uniquely You with Sonya Jones
Sonya captured the attention and hearts of viewers with her upbeat attitude and dedication to succeed during her tenure in Season 16 of NBC’s TV show The Biggest Loser.
She now works as an Outreach Representative for HSHS Medical Group and is a certified speaker with the John Maxwell Team. Register now!
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Visit a program as a guest and explore the benefits of membership.
Faculty Advisor – $0
Retired Professional Communicator – $34/year
Entrepreneur Professional Communicator – $114/year
Professional Communicator – $129/year
Executive Professional Communicator – $189/year
AWC Springfield Illinois local chapter dues:
Regular Membership $25/year
Student Membership $10/year
Application fee: $50
Have a question? Contact Bree Hankins, VP of Membership, at email@example.com.
How to Join AWC:
Step 1 ) Apply for membership in AWC National at www.womcom.org. Be sure to include the Springfield, Illinois local chapter in the check-out process on your application.
Step 2) Email the Springfield, Illinois chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you to our membership list! Include your contact information and the date you submitted the national application.
Reasons to Join AWC:
- Stay at the top of your game with opportunities for learning, committee involvement and incredible networking opportunities you won’t find anywhere else.
- Attend monthly professional development programs offering educational speakers and networking with peers.
- Attend the annual AWC National Conference and awards ceremonies recognizing communications excellence.
- Receive the chapter newsletter and communications from AWC National
- Participate in AWC National Webinars at no cost
- Build your network of connections in the community.
- Make lifetime friendships and mentoring relationships.
- Advance your career by gaining skills to prepare you for the next opportunity.
- Access career opportunities across the nation through the our local jobs board and the AWC National jobs bank
- Become a Certified Communications Professional (CCP) through AWC Matrix Foundation’s Professional Communications Certification program
- Serve in a leadership capacity
- Make a difference at the national level by joining the national board or serving on a task force to advance the mission of AWC
- Sponsor local student chapters at area colleges and universities, as well as our local scholarship.
- Enjoy professional discounts on services and office products