Build your career with our informative programs and outstanding networking opportunities. Visit a program as a guest and explore the benefits of membership.
Our next program is:
Our programs are held at the Sangamo Club at 227 E Adams in Springfield, IL from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and include a luncheon.
Be a part of an organization for women that is making history. Our chapter is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2017!
Faculty Advisor – $0
Retired Professional Communicator – $34/year
Entrepreneur Professional Communicator – $114/year
Professional Communicator – $129/year
Executive Professional Communicator – $189/year
AWC Springfield Illinois local chapter dues:
Regular Membership $25/year
Student Membership $10/year
Application fee: $50
Have a question? Contact Bree Hankins, VP of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join AWC:
Step 1 ) Apply for membership in AWC National at www.womcom.org. Be sure to include the Springfield, Illinois local chapter in the check-out process on your application.
Step 2) Email the Springfield, Illinois chapter at email@example.com so we can add you to our membership list! Include your contact information and the date you submitted the national application.
Reasons to Join AWC:
- Stay at the top of your game with opportunities for learning, committee involvement and incredible networking opportunities you won’t find anywhere else.
- Attend monthly professional development programs offering educational speakers and networking with peers.
- Attend the annual AWC National Conference and awards ceremonies recognizing communications excellence.
- Receive the chapter newsletter and communications from AWC National
- Participate in AWC National Webinars at no cost
- Build your network of connections in the community.
- Make lifetime friendships and mentoring relationships.
- Advance your career by gaining skills to prepare you for the next opportunity.
- Access career opportunities across the nation through the our local jobs board and the AWC National jobs bank
- Become a Certified Communications Professional (CCP) through AWC Matrix Foundation’s Professional Communications Certification program
- Serve in a leadership capacity
- Make a difference at the national level by joining the national board or serving on a task force to advance the mission of AWC
- Sponsor local student chapters at area colleges and universities, as well as our local scholarship.
- Enjoy professional discounts on services and office products